Monday, September 24, 2007

Sara:)


Hey everyone! My name is Sara Turner and I am from Perrysburg, OH. Its a small town right outside of Toledo. I graduated from Perrysburg High School and I was pretty involved. I ran track and cross country, was in National Honor Society, and did some of the plays. I have an older brother who is a senior here at Ohio State, a dad, and my dog Brinkley. He is a Yorkie and I miss him a lot! I absolutely love country music, especially Kenny Chesney and going to concerts. I love reading and hanging out with friends in my spare time. My favorite movies are How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Titanic, and Hairspray. I am also obsessed with the TV show Entourage!
Right now my major is Psychology and I am living in Smith Hall on South campus. I hope to someday work with kids. At home I worked for a company called Party Hero's, where I would play with kids at birthday parties and it was a blast! I plan on maybe going to medical school and working with the law or starting my own business. I'm very excited for this class and look forward to meeting you all:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home