Sunday, September 23, 2007

Kayla Pickana




Hey guys! I'm Kayla Pickana. I'm 19 from St. Clairsville, Ohio. It's about 2 hours away, near Wheeling, WV. It's just a small town where there isn't much to do. Pretty boring!! I have a brother and sister who are both a lot older than me. I basically just have an average family. My dad works in a steal mill and mom is a nurse. Nothing exciting!
I played sports all my life. I've played almost anything. (I even wrestled for 6 years) It's pretty funny because guys who went on to win state and wrestle in college lost to me when we were younger. haha! In high school I only played basketball and softball. I really focused on basketball. I visited so many schools and I always planned on playing in college. They were all D2 and D3 schools though, and after living in a small town all of my life, I just really wanted to go to a big school. I ended up getting in a really bad car accident right before my senior year of basketball started. It was the most depressing point of my life because I had to sit half of the season. I was actually pretty thankful in the end because I was lucky nothing really bad happened to me. After that, I decided I was definately done playing sports. Deep down I always wanted to go to OSU anyways. I felt like I've always missed out on so much and I'd have so many opportunities here so I have no regrets!
I'm majoring in Communications and I'm planning on going into Broadcast Journalism. I'm planning on moving to California or somewhere else hot. I guess I have to see where the best job opportunities are first. I'm so excited to be here and start a new chapter in my life. If you want to know anything else at all, don't be afraid to ask! I'm really outgoing and love meeting new people!

1 Comments:

At March 7, 2014 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love my BOO BOO!!! great blog guurl!! update soon pls!! <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home