Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hello

Hi. My name is Bobby Monteleone. I come originally from a little town called Vermillion on the lake. A few years back i moved south to Canton where I've resided ever since. Canton's a big town with all the graces of a small village. I mean that in the worst way possible. Ask anyone who's been within twenty miles of the city and they'll surely tell you it's a cultural wasteland. No museums, No music and No art. All there really is is football. Now I love football as much as the next guy but getting it jammed down your throat twenty four seven is enough to get to anyone. So I'm pretty psyched about finally getting down to a place with a touch of culture mixed with their football.
If you haven't guessed by now I am an art major. I focus mostly on photography but dabble in drawing and sculpture a bit. I also love film making and movies in general, especially those kinda strange indie films like Spun and 28 Days later and any older horror films. My taste in music is eclectic to say the least but alot of it falls into the indie/alt rock area. Also, am I the only person who loves ska. no one... I thought so. I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I do get a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to injustice in this world. I'm one that feels we're all brothers and sisters here so let's all try play nice. I'm not much of a writer or really a blogger, come to think of it,but I'll manage. In fact, I just a facebook account yesterday if that's an indication of my blogging prowess. Either way, I'm feeling like this class is gonna be a good one so I'm looking forward to it. See everyone Tuesday.


oh, and about the picture. I, being the photographer I am, don't actually have one of myself on my computer at all. You'll just have to use your imagination, I guess. Sorry.

1 Comments:

At September 20, 2007 at 7:47 PM , Blogger thomas lee said...

mostpeople i know like ska

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home