Friday, September 21, 2007

A Little About Me


My name is Brianna Bowman. I have lived in the small Northeast Ohio town, Wellington, my entire life. Even though I have lived in the same town my entire life, I have moved around several times in that area. I graduated from Wellington High School with 113 other students. I am majoring in Middle Childhood Education with an emphasis in Mathematics and Science. The main grades I want to teach are 7th and 8th.

Throughout high school, I participated in basketball and track. My favorite sport was throwing the shot put and discus during track season, where I made it to Regionals my senior year. I love all sports and going to sporting events. Another passion of mine is singing. I have been singing for six years in organized choirs, but singing has been my passion ever since I was a little girl. I have one dog and seven draft ponies. My summers are spent showing my draft ponies at numerous county fairs throughout Ohio.

My parents have been divorced since I was in fourth grade. My mother is an Office Assistant for a court reporting firm and my father is a Heating and Air Technician. I have one younger brother who is 17 and a senior at the Lorain County Joint Vocational School. I come from a very big family and enjoying spending as much time as I can with my family.

There are many other interesting things about me and I am more than willing to talk to anyone about myself. See everyone on Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home