Monday, September 24, 2007

Just Me...


Hey, my name is Alexandrea Carey. I have a bunch of nicknames, so any variation of Alexandrea is okay with me. I am from Columbus, OH; I've been here all my life. I went to Independence High School, where we only had 187 in our graduating class. I was Valedictorian of my class, and I graduated a year early; yes, I'm only 17 years old. I didn't plan on graduating early, but I didn't want to spend a year in high school doing nothing. I am glad I did end up graduating early, though, because high school was not for me!
I didn't plan on coming to OSU; I really wanted to go to NYU, but my mom couldn't let go of me. Now that I am here, I am majoring in Psychology and minoring in Criminology. I want to be a Forensic Psychologist, like B.D. Wong on Law and Order:SVU. I think I will enjoy working with criminals and detectives. I don't want to live in Columbus, once I start getting job offers. I want to move far East, like New York or Maryland. I love the fast pace of life on the East Coast!
Once you get to know me, you will find that I am very energetic. I love to dance, it's my life! I don't think I would have a purpose in life, if I couldn't dance! I am very into fashion. I don't dress the same as anyone I know, which is good because I can be different. I love to be different, I feel I have an impact on how people perceive others, due to their appearance. I try to be nice to people, but the world takes kindness for weakness. I am really fun-loving and friendly; other than that, I am just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home