Friday, September 21, 2007

About Me


Hello all! My name is Keshia and I hail from Dayton, OH. I went to Stivers School for the Arts where my magnets were dance and band. My major is Middle Childhood Education and I hope to teach history is some form. I work at the library in Dayton in the Children's Department. It's a fun job and I get paid to make crafts just for the heck of it.
My family is really important to me. I don't think I would be the person I am today if it weren't for them. I have a nephew, Jackson, who is two and a half. He is a trip. He is probably the sexiest little boy alive. He never fails to cheer me up and he doesn't realize that.
I am often online. I actually love to blog on my Myspace. It's an interesting read, but you have to add me as a friend. I don't just let anyone read my personal drama. I love Spongebob and the color pink. I love Kings Island and Cedar Point. Well basically all amusent parks. I love roller coasters and things that give me a rush. I can't wait for Thanksgiving because I get to go home!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home