Friday, September 21, 2007

About Myself

Hey Guys!

My name is Erin Woods and I am 19 years old. I am originally from Tomball, Texas but have lived in Dayton, Ohio my whole life. I graduated 7th in my class out of 236 with honors. I am majoring in Psychology with a possible minor in zoology or sexual studies. I want to go to graduate school to obtain my Psy. D. and be a licensed Psychologist/therapist for sexual relationships. Fun stuff! I am also married and have been since May 27, 2006. My husband is wonderful and is in the Army 82nd Airborne Division. He was sent to Iraq fall of '06 and unfortunately was involved in an explosion and lost sight in his left eye. He is doing great and stays with me in Columbus.
I love to read and go to the movies. I used to do theater in high school and was Sandy in "Grease", Helena in "A Midsummer Nights Dream", and was also in the "The Wizard of Oz". I'm a really independent person and very mature for my age. I have a low tolerance for stupidity, laziness, and overall immature people. I take my education very seriously and I love every minute of it. Education is so important and Ohio State is such a great university with tons of opportunities, resources, and diversity. Plus I love the football!!!! GO BUCKS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home