Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hey guys! My name is Katy and I'm from Springboro, Ohio. I'm one of those kids whose parents grew up down the street from one another and basically everyone in your family graduated form the same high school/live within a 10 mile radius. But I'm cool with it because family is really important to me. We're all pretty close so I miss them a lot. Right now my major is Middle Childhood Education, but I'm considering changing it to something artsy like Architecture or Design or someting. I'm also extremely indecisive. I'm a pretty fun person but a little quirky. I'm addicted to magazines, getting my hair cut, football(Go Bucks And Bengals!), music(basically everything especially country but not stuff you slit your wrists to), and lots of other stuff. I hate germs, bananas, scary movies, the dark, the browns, and all things blue and maize. I pretty much am computer illiterate so that's why I didn't put a picture on here, but you'll all see me in class. I'm friendly and will talk to anyone, which sometimes gets me in trouble, especially with street vendors and the homeless. I look forward to this year and am excited to make some awesome friends and have tons of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home