Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My names Brian Rutter. I'm 18 years old and from Lima, Ohio. I went to Elida High School which is right by Lima. My major is Aviation and I think i'm going to minor in Criminology. I've flown planes with some of my friends over the last few years which is how I decided to major in Aviation. I love every type of sport possible. I played every sport I could at least once. My favorite sports were actually golf and track. I wasn't an amazing golfer but it was one of the more fun sports i played. I ran the 100 and 4 by 1 in track. I also was a high jumper which is one of the sweetest things to do in track besides pole-vault. I also was in the band! I played snare drum and was the leader of my section for a couple years, I loved hearing the sound of a drumline. We had one of the biggest bands around the area and had fun every year. I also love to snow and water ski.
I come from a very close family. I have one brother who is a junior in college. Me and him have always been close he is defiantly my best friend. I'm cool with my parents most of the time. I love animals mainly dogs and horses tho. I am kind of a shy guy until I get to know people. I hate talking infront of groups but i'm getting used to it. I'm a strong christian. I'm not a huge partier but like to have a good time. Want to know anything else just ask.

1 Comments:

At August 26, 2008 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Timmy said...

Brian,

I know some folks from Lima with the last name Rutter. They are about your parents age, or maybe a bit older.

They are Jim, Scott, Jan, and pam.

Do you know them?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home