Monday, September 24, 2007

murder, murder, muder, mu-murder

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hi, my name is Adrian. I'm from here (Columbus), and grew up in the neighborhood of Clintonville, about 10 minutes North, by car. I attended high school at Columbus Alternative High School, all known as CAHS. The highlight of my four years there was probably doing an underground newspaper with my friends during my junior and senior years, which was then featured in an article on the front page of The Other Paper, Columbus's alternative newspaper, over the summer. At the moment, my planned major is psychology - I'm interested in how people think (I guess that was implied by "psychology") - but I'm not sure if I'll keep it. Recently, I have had a strong inclination to major in unemployment, better known as "music".

I've played violin for 12 years, dabbled in piano for 1, and socially freestyle rapped for about 1 and a half (my skill is mediocre at best) . I also listen to a great deal of music. For roughly the past two years, the genre getting the most of my attention is hip-hop, especially the mid-90s East Coast and underground varieties. However, I am also a fan to a fair amount of rock, jazz, and classical. My other "hobby" is watching movies. Pulp Fiction, The Big Lebowski, and Fight Club are some of my favorites. I tend to be forgetful at times - I lost my Buck ID the first day here, and am constantly misplacing my new card, my room key, and my flip-flops (I don't know how, either) - but I am trying to get better about it. I also enjoy discussions about metaphysics.

One final thing about me: I am extremely intimidated by Adam's response to this prompt. Oh, and the picture isn't an attempt to be emo, it's just the only one I have of myself with short hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home