Monday, September 24, 2007

A Little Bit About Me....

"I know myself, but that is all" -Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Too much of life is outlined by boundaries. I strive to live my life in an effort to transcend all of those boundaries placed upon us by not only the society we live in but also ourselves. I constantly pursue deeper meaning and higher levels of thought in an effort to become an "enlightened person."

It is my belief that knowledge does nothing if we allow it to solely rest within our own souls. True knowledge comes the day you find the light and use it to illuminate the way for another. Although I have aspirations for my own success, I also desire to make the lives of those around me better through my presence. I do not fear death for as long as I do my part to improve the lives of others, I will live on forever in the good deeds that carry out for one another.

No mind should lie dormant. Therefore I constantly surround myself with other intellectuals from whom I can have serious, analytical discussions with. I am constantly thinking and therefore I look for others who do the same. If you're ever the person you're looking for to talk to for hour upon hour about anything or nothing at all, I'm the one to talk to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home