Thursday, September 20, 2007



Hey, my name is Aimee. Originally I hail from Baltimore, Maryland, but for the past three years I’ve lived in the quaint suburban town of Gahanna, Ohio. When I was a high school freshman I attended Albert Einstein High School near D.C., but moved to Columbus my sophomore year and continued my education at Gahanna Lincoln High. It was a culture shock. I horribly missed the rich cultural and ethnic backgrounds of the metropolitan area, which is one feature that drew me to Ohio State.

As of this moment I’m majoring in Anthropology, with my sights also set on some type of engineering. Basically: I like people and I like building things. I’m into computers (fixing and breaking), cooking, baking, eating, ham radio, community service projects, running, and music. I dig lounge-y music, jazz, funky Japanese pop, uh, and big sassy voices like Aretha Franklin and Nina Simone. Oh, and I especially love movies. On the Waterfront, Grindhouse, and The Elephant Man are among my favorites. Also, I love my car. I have a 1985 GSL-SE RX-7, and it’s kind of like my second boyfriend, but less jerky.

Oh! And for the record, in case anyone was curious, I have never been arrested! The top number in my picture is my birthday, and the lower one is the date the photo was taken. Yeah! So. That’s all there is to me, really. I work a lot and go to school at the same time. Work and school and sleep. Ya herd?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home