Thursday, September 20, 2007

About Me

Hi,
My name is Matt Siegel. I am from Plainsboro, New Jersey. That town is right next to Princeton, NJ and Trenton, NJ. I went to West Windsor Plainsboro High School South in West Windsor, NJ with a graduating class of about 450 students. My major at the moment will most likely become psychology, but my focus is Premedicine. I want to be a surgeon. I don't have any immediate family who are in the medical field, but I do have three neurosurgeons in my extended family.
I love almost all sports, but my true passion is baseball. I played the sport for 14 years. In Little League, I played five years in a row on the Cranbury Plainsboro District Allstar Team. When I went into high school, I played on the school team for all four years. During the off seasons, I played on the West Windsor and Hightstown Senior Legion Teams.
My dad is a lawyer who owns his own business and my mom is an EMT for our town's rescue squad. My brother is 25 and is at Roger Williams University Law School in his last year. My sister is 22 and is enrolled at the Massachusetts Professional School of Psychology.
There's not much else about me. As you can tell from all the information, my family is extremely close and we can talk about anything. Plainsboro is my hometown, but I hope soon this can be my second home and I look forward to meeting new people like all you guys and girls in the class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home