Tuesday, October 2, 2007

McHate McSickness!!!!

One of the most powerful scenes to me, was the when he woke up in the middle of the night, talking about how he felt sick. Morgan Spurlock talked about how he felt pains in his chest, and how he would get these headaches sometimes; if he hadn't eaten his McDonalds fix. Basically, that without the McDonalds he wouldn't be okay, something like an addiction.
I though this was very interest because, for one, I never really thought that fast food could have this type of effect on your body. I always knew it was unhealthy, but I never thought it would cause you to have chest pains and headaches. Also, I never thought it would be addictive; I've had the cravings for some fries or a sundae, but I never thought that it would be something I would have to have. This is interesting, to me, what fast food will do to you body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home